December 27, 2011

RADICAL: taking back your faith from the American Dream


New book study begins Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2012 at 7:30PM in the parish hall (Nine sessions)

I want to urge you to join me in studying this very special book!  If you only attend one study this year, let it be this one.  I read this book on vacation last summer and it has had a profound effect on how I am thinking about my life in America and my life in Christ.   You may not agree with everything this book says (I don't) but you will walk away with a much clearer understanding of your faith and God’s purpose for your life. 


The Book is entitled Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream .  The study guide and book cost $15.00 for each participant.  If you have the book, the study guide costs $5.00

Please sign up for the study by calling the church office at 724-774-0679, or by emailing us at trinitydesk@verizon.net, or by signing up on the bulletin board outside the parish office.

I hope you will call a friend in the parish and ask them to join you and me in this important study.

Fr. Scott  

No comments: